Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Little Tree Food No Good

Today went to a restaurant near Kuchai Lama Entrepreuner Park, a cafe call Little Tree., I ordered a chick chop, expect to be like this...
BUT, it turned out to be this,
 
taste funny with Mayonnaise..
and my wife ordered Ipoh Prawn mee,
 
looks pathetic...
I do not need to described...you can tell how nice it would be... sad.... very sad...
The drink is OK, we both ordered fruit juices. Total bill is RM 42.00 !!!!!!

Sorry, but I have to make this post, because I really feel that there is NO VALUE for money in this cafe at all.

Recommend to your enemy if they ask you where to go for food. :(
Overall rating :
Food : 3/10
Drink : 5/10
Ambiance : 7/10 (nice and quiet place, because not many customers...)
Location is below :

View Little Tree Cafe in a larger map

1 comment:

  1. You know FC, unluckily I was not there with you. I would have not allowed you to pay RM42.00 for this shit. The chicken you got does not even look close to the pix! How could you have accepted the order?! I am so frustrated!

    ReplyDelete