Sunday, August 23, 2009

Do you love me?

My wife asked me yesterday if I will still love her if she grows Fat, out of shape and hair drops. I looked at her and gave her a cold smile....

I am thinking within...who doesnt want their wife to look Great, look beautiful and looks like the only woman left in the whole world? But the fact is that you don't just "love" someone because of her looks. Even one may fall for a woman as love in first sight, it still has to go through the test of time.

She may have grown a slightly fatter, a slightly out of shape...but hey, so am I ! My waistline grew from 30 to 36 inch and I got more white hairs compare to few years ago!

I guess what's important is that after all these years...almost 16 years of knowing her we have gone through ups and downs in our life. We laugh, we fight, we hug and we kick each other. We hate each other for those things we do not like about each others and at the same time we share similar passions as well.

In the end of the day, most important we both respect each other privacy and give "space" for each other to breathe. Perfect couple ? Don't think so. But we try to work towards living in harmony.

Yes. Still love her even though she is fatter than I met her. But I do not put it on my lips everyday.

And please Don't Ask me That Question again.... you know the answer deep down in your heart. :)

1 comment: